I recently tried my hands on accordion mini and I am pretty happy with the results.
Hope you like this too…
See you soon with me new craft soon. Till then be safe and be happy…
I love this project and so does my daughter… Its fun and the results are very good too! Lets see how do you guys like it!!
Flat Vessels or glasses
Few Papers ( Here, I have used, A4 size computer print papers)
Liquid bathing soap or liquid vessel washing soap
Powder colours or Tempera colours or Water colours or Poster colours
1. Take a Glass and fill it up till 1/3, add a few drops of liquid soap (of your choice) and mix well but without working up the bubbles.
2. Add the desired colour to this liquid and again mix well. You will need more quantity for the lighter shades and less for the darker shades. Decide the quantity of the colour as per your requirement. Usually one tea spoon of colour is required.
3. Now work up the bubbles by blowing up through the straw as shown in the picture here. It is better to have a plastic or covering sheet beneath the glass or a flat vessel as the bubbles will come out or the glass and once kids are into this project they will make sure that bubbles COME out!! 🙂
4. Put the paper to be printed over the bubbles and take off immediately. You will see the prints over the paper. If you keep the paper for a longer time, it will get soggy as well as the bubble-print will not form properly.
5. Keep repeating this till the entire paper sheet is covered or till you are satisfied. You can use different colours on the same paper for the mixed effect too.
6. Use these papers for any purpose you want viz. wrapping paper, to prepare cards, to prepare photo frames or anything that comes to your mind.
That’s all guys… Happy Bubbling!! 🙂 🙂