I love this project and so does my daughter… Its fun and the results are very good too! Lets see how do you guys like it!!
You will need!
Flat Vessels or glasses
Few Papers ( Here, I have used, A4 size computer print papers)
Liquid bathing soap or liquid vessel washing soap
Powder colours or Tempera colours or Water colours or Poster colours
1. Take a Glass and fill it up till 1/3, add a few drops of liquid soap (of your choice) and mix well but without working up the bubbles.
2. Add the desired colour to this liquid and again mix well. You will need more quantity for the lighter shades and less for the darker shades. Decide the quantity of the colour as per your requirement. Usually one tea spoon of colour is required.
Flat vessel for large paper sheets but amount of colour required is more!
3. Now work up the bubbles by blowing up through the straw as shown in the picture here. It is better to have a plastic or covering sheet beneath the glass or a flat vessel as the bubbles will come out or the glass and once kids are into this project they will make sure that bubbles COME out!!🙂
It can really get messy, but kids love it!
Bubbles worked up in a glass!
4. Put the paper to be printed over the bubbles and take off immediately. You will see the prints over the paper. If you keep the paper for a longer time, it will get soggy as well as the bubble-print will not form properly.
Bubbles taken on the paper
5. Keep repeating this till the entire paper sheet is covered or till you are satisfied. You can use different colours on the same paper for the mixed effect too.
6. Use these papers for any purpose you want viz. wrapping paper, to prepare cards, to prepare photo frames or anything that comes to your mind.
Different colour sheets!
That’s all guys… Happy Bubbling!! 🙂 🙂