Paper Filigree – Pilot run

This is my first attempt at paper filigree, also known as quilling. I wish to make a few cards out of this art but wanted to check out if could actually do it or not before going ahead with the actual project. 🙂

Please click on the image below to have a larger view.

From WordPress

11 thoughts on “Paper Filigree – Pilot run

    • hee..hee… thanks swaram! 🙂

      This is known as quiling and is done with thin paper strips. you can buy quilling tools or if you just want to try it out for the hexk of it, cut thin strip from A4 size paper and use toothpick to roll it over and then shape it the way you like. arrange in different designs according to your need. 🙂

      I will post something more intricate real soon. 🙂

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s